Mallow is a plant that belongs to the “Malvaceae” family. Malva Sylvestris is native to northern Africa, western Asia, and Europe. Mallow flowers or usually called Malva often considered a symbol of love.
People often say that the mallow flower meaning is a symbol of health and protection as well. The stem of the Mallow plant is covered with tiny hairs and has coiled shoots. Mallow plant height can reach 1 meter.
Table of Contents
About Mallow Flower
The fruit of the Mallow plant is ring-shaped and contains many small seeds. Mallow flower contains a substance similar to mucus and can soothe the throat and mouth.
Mallow Flower Nutritions:
- Essential oils
- Vitamin C
- Anthocyanin glycosides malvin
- Galactunic acid
- Gluconic acid
Mallow flowers meaning can soothe and soothe the throat and mouth. This plant has been used for thousands of years as a medicine.
Mallow flower contains active ingredients that can be healthy for humans. In line with mallow flower, meaning is softening and it contains useful iron and vitamins for our body especially for the throat like black rose flower meaning.
Benefits Using Mallow Flowers
This beautiful plant is useful for traditional medicine as a herbal remedy for gastritis, constipation, headache, toothache, cough, and bronchitis.
Here are other benefits of the mallow flower:
- Mallow flower color healing and softening. Because the content is very beneficial for our bodies. Mulva flower can even treat headaches and insomnia.
- This plant can treat wounds, skin rashes, insect bites, eczema, and acne due to its astringent, anti-inflammatory, and bactericidal properties.
- Has anti-aging and anti-cancer content.
- Mallow flowers can treat respiratory diseases and coughs.
- If you want to treat a cough, you can soak mallow flowers for a few hours in warm water.
- For breastfeeding mothers, mallow flowers can help produce more breast milk.
- Can reduce blood sugar levels, making it suitable for consumption by diabetics.
- The roots, leaves, and flowers of the plant can be used and eaten. Some of them even cook soup with mallow root.
Those are some of the uses of Mallow Flower that help cure various diseases. Roots, leaves, and flowers can all be used and nutritious for the body.
Mallow flowers are often made into traditional dishes and herbal remedies. Because mallow flowers contain very many and nutritious.
Mallow has been used in Chinese medicine for more than 5000 years. Even the Romans mixed this plant with salt, honey, and oil to make medicine.
Dosage of Use of Mallow Flowers
When you want to treat a disease with mallow flowers, you must understand how many doses we can consume every day.
Mallow flower is an herbal plant, so the dosage is adjusted according to age. You can consult an herbalist or doctor. However, in the community, the use of Mallow with a dose of 5 grams of fresh or dried plants every day.
In line with the Mallow flower meaning, this plant can calm and heal many internal ailments such as respiratory, stomach, coughing, and even treating wounds.